(Certificate of conviction; Certificate of birth; other forms)
(Diplomas; Transcripts; etc)
(Company documents; Balancesheets; Court decisions; other non-specialized.)
(Technical; Economic; Medical;.)
|I group – English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian||14 BGN||3 days||15 BGN||3 days||18 BGN||3 days||20 BGN||3 days|
|II group – Greek, Ukrainian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Slovenian, Macedonian, Croatian, Serbian, Czech||20 BGN||3 days||23 BGN||3 days||25 BGN||3 days||27 BGN||3 days|
|III group – Turkish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Albanian||25 BGN||3 days||27 BGN||3 days||30 BGN||3 days||35 BGN||3 days|
|IV group – Arabic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Danish, Chinese, Japanese, Armenian, Vietnamese, Estonian, Hebrew, Korean, Persian, Hindi, Urdu, Finnish||35 BGN||3 days||38 BGN||3 days||40 BGN||3 days||45 BGN||3 days|
For a fast translation (within 1 business day), the price is increased by 50%.
For an express translation (within 4-8 hours), the price is increased by 100%.
- The prices are without VAT and per one print page (1800 symbols with spaces).
- The minimum order is one page.
- The prices are calculated, based on the translated text.
- The standard volume of pages that a single translator can translate for a business day of 8 work hours is :
- 7 pages per day for languages from I and II group;
- 5 pages per day for languages from III and IV group;
- In the event of an order with a volume, higher than the one metioned above, as well as for translations outside of business hours, the prices are negotiated.
- The time for translation does not include non-business days and holidays.
- For large volumes and/or for orders from our BUSINESS clients, we offer discounts.
- If the order is large and volume and has to be performed by a team of translators, the time for translation is increased for synchronization purposes
- For an Apostille from the Ministry of Justice, the time is 3 working days, after which it is submitted to the Minsitry of Exterior by us.
- For the Ministry of Education and Science – the time is 5 working days and the document has to be submitted personally, after which we haveto be submitted to the Ministry of Exterior for verification of the signature of the translator.
- For legalization of a document in the Ministry of exterior in Bulgaria, the time is:
- Normal order – 4 working days
- Fast order – 2 working days
- Express order – 1 working day
For other cases, please CONTACT US! The consultation is free.
In order to receive a quote for an oral translation, please CONTACT US!
- The time for which the translator is with you is included in the price, regardless if there is any translating being done;
- Ordering an oral translation has to be done by the client at least 3 to 5 working days in advance;
- The agency charges the oral translations on every half hour, as the first hour is always counted as full;
- For translations outside of Sofia, including areas around the ringroad and beyond, the client has to arrange transporation for the translator in both directions and at his expense;
- For translations in the country and abroad, the client pays the transport of the translator both ways and arranges for his food and accomodation.